Stream endless entertainment for $19.95/mo.
Available when bundled with Internet.
maxTV Stream packages include TSN and Sportsnet, your local CBC, CTV, Global, and Citytv stations, and much more. Get endless entertainment right in your home, or take it on the go with the SaskTel maxTV App. That’s epic entertainment - at a low monthly price!
With maxTV Stream, you can watch...
WHERE you want
The SaskTel maxTV App lets you watch on your smartphone or tablet anywhere in Canada*, literally anywhere - the car, airport, brunch line-ups, or enjoying lake life. And you\'ll get access to maxTV Go Apps too.
maxTV Stream Features
Restart Live TV
Tuned in late? The Restart TV feature is like having your own time machine. You can restart select programs up to 72 hours after they aired. You never have to miss the big game again!
TV That Knows You
With maxTV Stream, the more you watch, the more it gets to know you and recommends movies just for you. It's so smart, if two people are logged in, it recommends programs you'll both love.
No Slowing Down
Sharing is a good thing, but not when it comes to your Internet connection. Get maxTV Stream Premium and you don't have to share. Your media boxes will have a separate dedicated Internet connection.
Get access to tons of kid-friendly shows that are currently airing, along with the on demand TV channels you subscribe to, like Treehouse and Family. Keep the kids entertained for hours!
maxTV Stream Media Box
Put maxTV Stream on more screens in your home. Add media boxes to watch TV in your living room, bedroom, basement - anywhere!
Easy to set up and easy to use, each maxTV Stream media box package comes with everything you need to get started.
YouTube and Netflix apps come pre-installed on your media box. Add more video and music apps through the Google Play store.
With maxTV Stream, you can watch on 2 media boxes at once – up to 4 with infiNET on maxTV Stream Premium.
Try maxTV Stream risk-free with a 30-day money-back guarantee on media boxes! Financing available.
maxTV Stream Remote
Control your media box through furniture and even walls! With the maxTV Stream Bluetooth remote, you'll never have to find that one "sweet spot" again.
The maxTV Stream Bluetooth remote control doesn't require a direct line of sight, so it works through furniture, walls, and cabinets. You can even use the built-in microphone to search for your favourite shows. Just pair it with your media box and you're ready to go.
The remote package includes: Bluetooth remote control, 2 AA alkaline batteries and user guide.
The maxTV Stream remote control comes with a 30-day manufacturer's warranty.
Terms & Conditions
- The $65/month price includes Internet for $49.95/mo for 24 months, and maxTV Stream ($34.95/month) with savings for bundling Internet with maxTV Stream (-$20/month) and savings for bundling the Offer with a SaskTel Post-paid Wireless rate plan (-$5/month).
- To be eligible for the Offer, a customer must:
- be a new residential Internet and TV customer. A new residential Internet customer is defined as a dwelling that has not subscribed to SaskTel Internet since November 25, 2019. A new residential TV customer is defined as a dwelling that has not subscribed to maxTV Stream or maxTV in the past 12 months. Business customers are not eligible;
- sign a 2-year contract for infiNET 175, interNET 25, or interNET Extended 25 Internet service;
- subscribe to maxTV Stream at the same time the Internet contract is signed; and
- remain subscribed to maxTV Stream for 12 months. If the customer cancels maxTV Stream before 12 months and continues with the Internet service plan they have subscribed to, they will pay the regular SaskTel price for their Internet service for the final 12 months of the two-year internet service contract.
- Eligible deal credits customers may see on their SaskTel bill while subscribed to the Offer:
- infiNET 175 - Credit of $45/mo.
- interNET 25 or interNET Extended 25 - Credit of $20/mo.
- maxTV Stream (1st month free) - Credit of $19.95
- Savings for bundling with Internet & maxTV Stream - Credit of $20/mo.
- Savings for bundling with Wireless - Credit of $5/mo.
- Offer pricing is after the application of a monthly bill credit to the subscribing customer’s SaskTel account in the amount of the difference between the regular pricing for the Internet service plan chosen by the customer and maxTV Stream service regular pricing and the Offer l price.
- The regular monthly non-contract rate for the Internet portion Offer applies after the 24-month term of the Internet contract expires.
- infiNET 175 - monthly contract rate is $94.95; monthly non-contract rate is $104.95.
- interNET 25 or interNET Extended 25 - monthly contract rate is $69.95; monthly non-contract rate is $79.95.
- If a customer cancels Internet service while under contract, early contract cancellation fees apply.
- In order to ensure retention of the Offer pricing, customers must remain on the same Internet and maxTV Stream plans they signed up to.
- Customers Customer cannot put their Internet and maxTV Stream service on seasonal (suspend TV and Internet) or partial-seasonal (suspend TV but leave Internet active) disconnect and retain the Offer pricing.
- The Offer cannot be combined with other SaskTel promotions or offers of any kind.
- Customers must contact 1.800.SASKTEL (1.800.727.5835) if they want a different Internet service plan after expiration of the Customer’s 24 month contract term.
- The Offer price does not include additional equipment, features, additional theme packs, channels, equipment, video on demand rentals, or any other charges incurred for which regular SaskTel rates apply.
- Service availability based on location. Check availability.
- Must have an active maxTV Stream subscription to log into the SaskTel maxTV app.
- To access the SaskTel maxTV app through your mobile device or tablet, you will need to register for mySASKTEL and link your maxTV Stream account.
- A total of 5 devices can be logged into the SaskTel maxTV app at the same time, and a maximum of 3 devices can be streaming content at the same time.
- Residential customers are eligible only. Business customers are not eligible.
- Data charges may apply when using a wireless network. Check the wireless terms of service with your provider.
- Due to agreements with content providers, some content that is available on your in-home media box may not be available on the SaskTel maxTV app.
The media box comes with a 30-day manufacturer's warranty. The media box must be returned in original packaging with all components (media box, HDMI cable, and power cable) and the original proof of purchase. If a media box is purchased on a promotion, a $100 fee will be charged if service is disconnected within 6 months.
A household may have up to 7 maxTV Stream media boxes, and a maximum of 2 media boxes (4 with maxTV Stream Premium on infiNET) may be streaming content at the same time.
Media box financing
- Financing available on a 24-month term.
- The annual interest rate to finance a media box is 18.17%.
- The agreement and the total monthly financed amount applies only to the equipment. You must subscribe to and pay for the maxTV Stream service separately.
- The outright purchase price is only available at time of sale. If you take this equipment financing option, you are obligated to pay for the equipment on the terms of the agreement.
$99 media box offer
- Limit of 2 media boxes at promotional price per purchase.
- If customer cancels maxTV Stream, or changes to maxTV Stream Lite or maxTV Stream TV Only, within 6 months from purchase date and keeps any media boxes, a fee of $100 will be billed to customer’s account.
- Offer is only available to residential customers. Business customers are not eligible.
- Offer not available to maxTV Stream TV Only or maxTV Stream Lite customers.
- Offer available for a limited time and may end at any time.
Where It's At
maxTV Stream has launched in over 350 communities across Saskatchewan. SaskTel is rolling out to more locations all the time.
Get maxTV Stream today!
Stream endless entertainment and save!