Get at least $200 on your trade in when you get the Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 edge.
From now until December 31, you’ll receive a minimum $200 trade-in credit when you trade in your current device (valued at $50 or more) and purchase the Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 edge on a two-year voice and data contract. Get it now at Bolt Mobile, your SaskTel Authorized Dealer in Saskatoon.
To see if you’re eligible, check out the device trade-in estimator.
Customers who trade in their device (valued at $50 or more) during the period of Oct 1 – Dec 31, 2016 and purchase the S7 or S7 edge on a 2 year voice & data contract will receive a minimum $200 trade-in credit.
The trade-in credit is available at SaskTel Stores or Dealers only until close of business on Saturday, December 31, 2016.
This offer cannot be combined with other wireless offers.
Terms of Service
Promotional Offer Terms of Service
- The value of the device the customer is trading in must be at least $50.
- The trade-in must occur between Oct 1 and December 31, 2016.
- Valid for Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 edge activations only.
- Customer must commit to a two-year contract on a current Voice & Data plan.
- The $200 trade-in credit is in addition to any hardware subsidy the customer qualifies for at time of device purchase.
- Customers whose device trade-in value is greater than $200 will receive the full trade-in credit for their device.
- Cannot be combined with other wireless offers.
General Terms of Service
- All contracted terms are subject to a termination fee. If customers terminate their contract early, they must pay the applicable Early Cancellation Fee.
- SaskTel equipment financing is available (based on credit check).
- The monthly 9-1-1 Fees of $0.83 are applicable to each new unit activated.
- The contract terms for data and voice must always be of equal length with the same end date.
- Subject to any other applicable Wireless Device – Conditions of Service.