We’re looking for two highly motivated and outgoing students to join our team this summer (June-September). If you’re looking for part-time work with a flexible schedule over the next few months, this is a no brainer. You will have a blast and make money…who said you can’t have your cake and eat it too?!
As a Brand Ambassador for Bolt Mobile, you will take an active role in building a positive experience for our customers. You will be rewarded for your hard work with cold hard cash and lots of sweet perks that will surely make your friends jealous.
We are a SaskTel Authorized Dealer specializing in wireless products and services. We sell smartphones, accessories and batteries (yes, we used to be called Battery Boys).
Okay here are the nuts and bolts you need to know. You will work roughly 30 hours per week with a flexible schedule that we will put together with you. Evenings and weekends will also be required for trade shows and events. You will earn $12 per hour (or more, depending on your experience).
Your job will be to represent Bolt Mobile at trade shows and events, lead in Random Acts of Kindness, initiate guerilla marketing tactics, hand out free swag and prizes, deliver door hangers, create awesome videos and pictures for social media…the list goes on. In a nut shell, you will be encouraged to be creative and have a blast doing it!
- You must be energetic, engaging, personable and friendly
- Must thrive on ongoing consumer interaction
- Must be able to learn given material provided to enhance consumer knowledge
- Create a positive and engaging experience with customers
- Interact and encourage the sale of various products to potential customers
- Deliver key brand messages
- Have an interest and knowledge in the tech and smartphone industry
- Reliable, professional & punctual
- Promotional experience and/or customer service experience is an asset
If you love interacting with the public and think you would be a great Brand Ambassador at Bolt Mobile, please send your cover letter, resume and references to [email protected] Deadline is June 15th.
We look forward to hearing from you.