The House of Marley Uplift In-Ear Headphones bring together powerful and crisp sound combined with a premium look and an environmentally friendly design. They are constructed of recyclable aluminum and FSCTM Certified Wood housing with a durable braided fabric cord which helps reduce tangles. The in-line microphone provides clear voice quality and the 3-button remote allows you to control volume, play, pause, skip and rewind your music as well as answer/end your phone calls. Three included ear-tip sizes ensure a secure and comfortable fit for hours of music listening. Get lost in your music by having clear isolated sound right to your ears with the sleek and dynamic Uplift In-Ear Headphones.
• In-ear headphones
• 9mm dynamic driver delivers clear sound and strong bass
• In-line microphone with 3-button remote
• Noise-isolating design
• FSCTM certified wood and recyclable aluminum housing
• Bamboo detailing allows each unit to differ from one another
• Durable, tangle-resistant 52” fabric cord
• Soft comfort ear gels coming in 3 sizes (S, M, L)
• L-shaped 3.5mm gold plated connector
• Recyclable packaging made from recycled materials
• 1% of House of Marley’s revenue supports the 1Love charitable organization
Professional music lovers who are willing to pay extra for great sound.
Uplift In-Ear Headphones and 3 sets of ear gels (small, medium & large size)
Devices with 3.5mm Audio Jack